Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reply in minimum of 200 words.

I've decided that my posts need to be longer. My last post was about 175, so from now on I'm going for a 200 word minimum. Honestly I'm terrible about writing large amounts, but I like to challenge myself.

I'm almost over being sick. I went to the doctor, who gave me drugs. Two out of three taste like crap. Two of them I'm suppose to take twice a day which I hate because I'm the type of person who tries really hard to get them at equidistant times.  That's every twelve hours so seven at night and seven in the morning. That's hard to do when you also need to eat a full meal before using one of the medications. I not a big breakfast person, I can't eat breakfast food at breakfast, not sure why, don't mind it at any other time of the day.

In other news the edit box for this blog is being a dick. First, it was running off the page, now it is too big for me to see everything... font size got bigger somehow... odd. But it gave me something to type about for a couple more lines.

I'm a master of BS.

-X

(Note: I just spelled equidistant correct on my first try. I can't spell either, therefore I'm highly proud of myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

}