Friday, April 10, 2009

Shit happens

As I haven't posted recently I thought I would.


Sadly, I have nothing to say. Which would explain why I haven't posted. If I ever have people who actually read this I'll take updates much more seriously, but until then I do what I want.

On all of the sites I go to on a regular basis I always read how people get pissed off by lack of updates. I get the feeling too. I randomly come to the conclusion that the free entertainment provided by the blogger or cartoonist or whatever absolutely must appear everyday at about the same time, or at least everyday. Randy Milholland, who draws Something Positive, recently put a notice in his blog about some guy (named Patrick H.) who got insulted by one of his strips and declared that he was leaving forever, because you know how much one random person leaving the Something Positive reader community will irrevocably destroy the entire site.

I bring this up because the MCR guys haven't been updating, which they claim on twitter is because they are working on their new album and/or celebrating Mr. G's birthday and/or... watching Ghostbusters? I can't keep track.

Speaking of music, I need a new CD. The most recent one I got was Folie à Deux and I've been cycling through having all the songs getting stuck in my head. Currently it's Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet... really what are they on when they come up with these names??? Getting another CD may not save me but it could help.

Enough of this. I have another five Pathfinder characters to create by tomorrow morning.

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}