Sunday, December 5, 2010

Circles are bad

I've resisted talking about my troubles finding a place to live for several posts now, but I really have to say that I am tired of running around in circles.

When I was looking for studio apartments I got aggravated because the leasing agents always seemed shocked when I wanted to see the property and then continued to be shocked if I asked for an application. One place promised to email it to me but never did. Suddenly, I did not want to lease with them.

So I took advice from a friend I met out here and started looking at two bedroom roommate situations and even more terrifying, Craigslist. Most of the people on Craigslist don't seem to understand that I cannot see them and require more than "I got room, r u interested? call xxx-xxx-xxxx." I have a medium sized, but detailed post, least you can do is give me some information about yourself.

The people I have contacted have either been creepy or have just sent me running in a different circle. The last one was completely shocked that I called him back after three days after he said he would call me. After a bout stuttering nonsense he asked for references, which I am pretty sure he has not called. If he didn't want me as a roommate he could have just told me so and saved me some time.

What part of I am living in a hotel do these people not understand? Every day you waste of mine you waste a lot of money immediately, much more if you look at interest.

Okay, rant over... I don't feel any better.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}