Sunday, August 8, 2010

Perfect Health

Everyone wants perfect health, right? I've been "trying" to lose weight  for over a year now with little success. I think I'm doing better in California, but I don't actually have a scale here. Every day I'm stretching. I started during the trip and I can attest that it helped prevent cramps while driving. The muscles in my right leg still hurt for a couple days after but I was driving a lot that week.

You know, I'm trying to write something, so that this blog doesn't get tossed to the wayside, but I don't seem to have anything to say.

I'm happy right now. I can't actually remember being more happy in a long time. The only downer I have is that I don't have the money to do and see some of the attractions here. Of course just being here and seeing what there is too see is enough to tide me over for the time being. The only thing I'm really lacking is someone to talk to.

Hopefully that will change soon.
-X
Regal Entertainment Group Gift Card

1 comment:

  1. You can always talk to yourself until you find someone to talk to. Most people tend to think that's a sign of insanity, but as long as no one finds out, you should be fine. :P

    No, he won't be.
    Of course he will.
    Shut up!
    YOU shut up!

    ReplyDelete

}