Sunday, October 25, 2009

That's a lot of words

So I already decided that I would participate in National Novel Writing Month aka NaNoWriMo, wherein I will have to write 50,000 words during the month of November. That's 1,667 words a day, every day for thirty days.

I wasn't worried about this, until I glanced at my draft for Storms of Chaos. I checked it and the two half-complete chapters I wrote together make about 1,700 words. I suddenly remember that in the early days of this blog I had trouble writing 200 words. (Still have trouble with 200 words, this post is about 100)

What was I thinking?

Meanwhile I haven't done anything on this site, less on Illuminated University.I'm really just worried that my outline won't last long enough, otherwise I think I can make it.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}