Saturday, October 17, 2009

Irritation

My mother started on at a family event criticizing my lack of a job. I'm busy attending my cousin's wedding, that makes it kind of hard to find a job. But no she has to inform everyone that I'm unemployed and don't have any money, not that anyone thought I had any money.

So now I'm lying in a hotel looking at job sites. Not finding much. I'm just really sick of her attitude. What reason should I be taking advice from a professional secretary? Yes, she thirty-three years older than me, but she dropped out of college to get married and it took her two decades to get a job that pays as much as most of the jobs I'm looking at applying for.

Hell, I don't want to live in her house. I would move tomorrow if I could but she won't let me.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}