Saturday, March 20, 2010

I hate spring in NoVa

I hate spring in Northern Virginia. Only because it hates me.

For the first time in four years I am "home" during the beginning of spring and I want to kill myself. I have bad allergies to something here. Mold, trees, I don't fucking know. When I was in high school I would have a couple of days of agony until it dissipated or my allergy medication could kick in.

Now lets just get this straight, I don't bitch about my health that often in real life because the fact is that no one fucking cares. They don't care because some people cry about getting a cold or stubbing their toe. I don't do that. I deal with being sick and I get over it and most people never know that I'm not feeling well.

Well, I'm bitching about this in real life.

This isn't like dog allergies or cat allergies. I can't leave the building and get better, I can't take a shower and wash it off. All I can do is OD on drugs and pray that something begins to work. My face is sore from blowing my nose, not my nose, my face. And under my eyes are sore from wiping away tears.I don't remember how I had the patience to live through this.

Fuck.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}