Saturday, April 4, 2009

Losing Weight

I'm a bit over weight. I plan to lose weight. I've been planning to lose weight for three years. Now, I must admit that I haven't tried that hard over the years. This is the first time I've actively tried to eat less. I'm still working on the exercise thing, but the weather is getting nicer and I plan to start walking to class again.

My weight over the last couple of years has varied by about ten pounds, 210-220. What fascinates me that I can see the difference of weight in my face. I don't know if anyone else can, it does seem like the type of thing you only notice while shaving, but it makes me wonder what I would look like if I could successfully loose the other 30 pounds I'm trying for.

So hoping to learn that, I'm am single-handedly working on a large bowl of butter covered popcorn, which I believe is a better choice than having a real meal at this point. I really would like to loose another ten pounds before graduation, just because I believe it is possible, and it will make me feel warm and fuzzy.

There is no theme to my posts.

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}