Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Partying in DC

a large sundae, fountain type glass filled wit...Image not related, just looks tasty. via Wikipedia

Last weekend I went to my brother's bachelor party in downtown DC. We ate expensive food, went to cigar bars, attempted to go to a baseball game, enjoyed a "gentleman's club", and several people drank a great amount of cheap beer in the hotel pool.

I was there mostly for the experience. I'm not into baseball, I don't drink, I don't smoke
(I did try a cigar, never again), and I can find equal or better naked chicks on my laptop.

This weekend I'm keeping my mother company in Atlantic City, next weekend is my brother's wedding. I'm pretty damn booked up.

Might post a movie review tomorrow, as I did pay $8.50 to see one today/last night.

'Night
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}