Thursday, August 20, 2009

Feeding Time

If you haven't noticed I'm posting more often, about once a day in fact. This blog is a growing boy and needs lots of posts to keep it alive.

I'm trying to get myself drawing some more. I'm one of those people who are lazy and don't get out much and I'm not the fruit drawing type. I'm considering a trip to downtown to maybe draw our town hall. I'm also planning on taking part in the Seventh Sanctum contest. I submitted to the third one and never again, then again I haven't had time in ages.

I've refreshed my eBay page so that it will be nice and usable as soon as possible. Oh and I applied for three jobs last night. I really should try doing that earlier in the day but it's never that likely with me.

I happen to be tired because of that and because I read Umbrella Academy last night. To say I enjoyed it would be an understatement.

Well, night then.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}