Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Get Rich Quick Scheme

I'm contemplating get rich quick schemes.
I, of course, have no income coming in except for late graduation gifts, so I'm trying to invent other methods of creating money at least temporarily.
Can I create things cheaply? I'm trained in contruction techniques, painting, and sewing as well as I know how to create jewelry and definitely would like to play around with that some more. I'm just not sure if I want to invest the energy into any of those ideas.
Do I have crap I need and can sell? Yes, actually I do. I don't have a lot of stuff, I gave away and threw out a lot when I moved back to my parents, but I have some things I could get rid of, make less to bring with me and make a couple of bucks on.
To the eBay account then?
I'm still not sure. The last time I sold stuff on eBay I didn't have much luck, this time I do have more time on my hands.
This is not a well thought out entry, because I'm usually not well thought out. I have a couple jobs I actually want to apply for. Tootles.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}