Saturday, August 15, 2009

Every Weekend

mother of dreamsMother of Dreams by breezeDebris via Flickr
So I've been busy. Not busy finding a job, no I'm busy traveling to Atlantic City (for fun), Detroit suburbs (for my brother's wedding), and a neighboring town where I use to do youth community theatre. I keep feeling bad about not looking for work harder, but when I go to the sites they tend to have even less then usual. I should check the temp sites, again.
But in order to not do nothing I am planning on starting affirmations. If you are unfamiliar with the concept it is basically saying what you want over and over again until you get it. It's suppose to be very effective. Also I got a fortune cookie tonight that said
"A dream you have will come true"
Not very specific, as I have a lot of dreams. I have a good feeling about it being the getting an awesome job and moving out of my parents, not the one involving the zombie apocalypse.
I was really hoping to be farther along with a job by now with decent plans to move out by the end of the month, but all of the trips, etcetera I have actual not left me with much time alone to work on it.
Now I've spent enough time playing with this blog tonight, time to try to work.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}