Monday, August 17, 2009

Theater Quality

So tomorrow (today if you want to get particular) is Tuesday, which for me is movie day. I go on Tuesdays because I usually go to a Regal Cinema, which have $1 popcorn on Tuesdays. I get it out of tradition, only a couple of times have I gone to a movie and not gotten popcorn. Once was right after I had my wisdom teeth out and I thought it would be bad to have popcorn with a torn up mouth. The popcorn at my Regal actually sucks pretty bad, which is why I go on cheap popcorn night.

So it occured to me to try one of the other local theaters I use to go to. Last time I was there I was not impressed, but I checked the ticket price and they are selling at five dollars, which makes me more willing to check it out. Downside it is kind of defeats the point of going on a Tuesday, it was like a special holiday.

I still haven't decided if I'll go or not, I get points for going to Regal theaters so cheating with a competitor will make me miss out on a free movie (only redeemable two weeks after opening). And this other theater was very sketchy the last time I was there, sticky floors and such.

I'm not even sure what I'm going to see yet and that may have an impact on where I decide to see it. Really in the mood for G.I. Joe.

We'll see.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}