Tuesday, September 15, 2009

keeping busy

AImage by ~jjjohn~ via Flickr
I am preparing to go on vacation. I know, unemployed people shouldn't get vacations, but my parents are paying for it. I am cleaning out some of my old stuff, condensing down the boxes I brought from school. Hopefully, I'll find shit to sell on eBay and continue to resist the urge to buy stuff.

The date for a couple of my job applications has closed and I'm expecting to at least hear something from them. Still, I look now trying different keywords and different free sites.

Meanwhile, I'm writing in my other blog Illuminated University. My writing for it has been so so because I keep doing it around midnight, but I will edit old posts if necessary.

Speaking of which, I have another post to write.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}