Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wasted Time

Image representing hulu as depicted in CrunchBase
So my last couple of posts have been a bit sub par. No real point to them. That might jive if I was some type of celebrity, but I'm not so I really need to add some type of content to this blog dealie.

Well, the last week or so I started watching Hulu.com ad nauseum. I caught up on several shows I hadn't been watching and now it set up to notify me of new episodes, or if one of the actors sneezes. Really makes it a lot easier to get hooked on shows, such as Eureka, Warehouse 13, Bones, and Leverage.

Actually I should point out that they send you to the TNT site for the episodes of Leverage which sucks because that site really isn't set up for it.

Did I mention that they have the first three seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on there too?

Yeah, this is why I don't have a job.
-X


No comments:

Post a Comment

}