Monday, September 7, 2009

Me and my beloved wrist

Ligaments of wrist. Posterior view.Image via Wikipedia
My wrist hurts again.

I really wish that I had health insurance and could go to a doctor to have it checked out, but no job, no doctor. This doesn't mean I want the current healthcare bill to pass, it won't go into effect for years and if I still don't have a job by then, well, I'll have bigger problems.

Since I'm talking about myself, I suppose I should mention that I haven't really lost any weight recently, but I starting to take it seriously again, so I hope to make progress over the next couple of weeks. Heading to the beach in a couple of weeks so I doubt dieting will be the main topic of interest then.

I'm surprisingly tired tonight, might possibly be sick. Weee!
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}