Monday, September 21, 2009

Writing a book

So I almost never complete anything without outside motivation.

Projects, dull video games, writing, drawing. I can't do them without completing with someone (whether or not they realize we are) or a deadline, and with the deadline I tend to wait till the last minute. Lucky for me in college I would artificially pull up the deadline, either on purpose or accident.

Even this blog, I'm completing with the Google Analytics benchmark.

So the fact that I'm trying to write a book is amazing. I also think it shows how much time I have on my hands.

Now remember I have no formal training in writing novels, in fact my elementary school said that I would never be good at writing (also they said that I would never would learn to spell, which is only true on my keyboard)

So my adventure continues...
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}