Monday, January 11, 2010

Dollhouse rocks

Okay, last night I finally got caught up on Dollhouse. I missed at least seven episodes in a row for various reasons (like, I don't know - work?) but I had them all waiting for me in my Hulu queue. I finally got around to sitting through them and it got really good. They could have drawn out the story they had done in the first season for awhile longer but, damn, I was floored by the cliffhanger for the last episode where you meet "Mr. Rossum". I'm still not sure if that's the villain but for some reason I didn't see it coming at all.

If you can't tell I'm still reeling from watching it last night. I suggest watching the show, but I have to warn you that it is a show you have to watch from the beginning. Echo, the heroine, "glitches" and switches personalities and the only way you know about any of her personalities is by watching from the beginning. Then you know the person picking the locked doors, or the blind woman, or the private investigator. I would find the show very confusing to jump into.

Anyway - check it out.
-X
Dollhouse: Season One
Dollhouse: The Complete Second Season

No comments:

Post a Comment

}