Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take that Day seven thousand seven hundred eighty four!

Another day gone and done with. And what a fun and exciting day. I actually went to the doctor for my wrist and was diagnosed with tendonitis. So I'm typing with a brace on, and my wrist hurt's even more because she moved to diagnose and she shot it full of cortisone.

I got to watch Scott Brown win the Massachusetts election.

I discovered a third internship type job to apply for and tomorrow I'm going to request several recommendation letter for them and hopefully write essays for them which I wisely chose not to do tonight (it's really hurting to type this).

I really wish I could write more, but I have a doctor's appointment early tomorrow and I should sleep if I actually want to wake up for it.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}