Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Analyzing

Google Analytics MapOverlayImage by Lilly via Flickr


I signed up for Google Analytics so that I could confirm that no one reads this blog. I actually have a lot fun playing with the new blog-helping toys they come out with. Analytics theoretically could show me exactly where the viewer are coming from, down to their city. Now I'm testing out this Zemanta dealie with makes it easy to add relevant images and tag for your posts.

Yeah, I'm a technowhore. As I've said before I do this very arbitrarily to get thoughts out of my head in to a better, less crowded place. And of course to waste time. Time, I could be using to find a job.

Scott Adams posted a blog about how charts make everything simpler and that is the real reason that I wrote this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

}