Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Musical Freedom

I'm very happy at the moment because my obsession over certain songs is temporarily neutralized. I am able to listen to most of the music on my ipod without switching to some random stuck in my head song.
I made a playlist for the songs I added in the last three months. Only two CDs on it. Need to buy more music, see if I can fill up the first 10 of my 80 gb. Still need a job though, only one month left before.
Oh, and fun to the max. My laptop's usb drives are half dead. currently finicky with most devices and can't give enough constant connection to my external harddrive! weeee! Totally replacing it with a smartphone after I move.
Not sleeping tonight in hopes to reset my completely screwed sleep schedule. YAY!!!
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}