Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Viva la Resistance!

freedom and democracy in IranImage by Newsphoto Amsterdam via Flickr
Moving out soon back to "home". This is really the worst time to graduate from college. As usual I blame my parents. I won't be able to live there for very long, mostly because I can't be myself there. It's mostly that while there everything I do is under scrutiny, when I wake up, when I leave the house, when I return, if I'm being "social" (am I in the main room or else where), etc. I don't care for the area and don't have many good memories of the building.

Did I mention I'm allergic to it too? And it's drafty, rickety. It just isn't my home. I'm not sure if I've ever felt like it was my home and I lived there for seventeen years.

Clearly, I need to revolt.

I don't even know where I'm going to put all of my shit. It isn't big enough to hold my parents crap and I've gotten a lot more in the last couple of years.

Damn. My roommates are playing GURPS right now and if you've ever known people who play, you know that they do not have a volume control

And they only just started.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}