Monday, June 8, 2009

Sleeping Troubles

Didn't want to upset the tone of the previous post and yet I feel like I have more to say.

I have twenty-seven days until I leave my apartment. I'm seriously planning to head westward and probaly southward, not northward. I avoided taking a trip up to see my family a couple weeks ago because I don't have any reason to return to the New River Valley in a timely manner. Downside is I haven't had much of a chance to talk to my parents on what I would like to do. I spoke with my father once and he didn't seem completely against my plan, but then again I always have better conversations with him on the phone.

In the meantime, I am having trouble going to bed at the proper time and waking up at a reasonable hour. Sleeping thru my alarm and just not getting out of bed. I can't even really get to work looking for jobs and apartments until 1 AM.

Night all.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}