Monday, June 8, 2009

Memories of the Past

So I went back to dA to consider submitting things again, but I started wandering around my old friends site it just got more depressing. One had a stroke two years ago and while she did recover from it she vanished shortly thereafter. One I'm pretty sure died. Another, a young guy, vanished.

It really makes me want to leave the site and never return.

I finally checked on a friend of mine from high school and he was still there. Of course last week I got a call from my father informing me that another guy I've know for just about as long was involved in a skateboarding accident and is now a veggie (thought the post needed some light heartedness). Don't know if his parent's took him off support or not.

End of post.
-X

No comments:

Post a Comment

}